cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mmhmm video

Disneyp
Listener

Hi
My Zoom Pro account integrates perfectly with mmhmm. However, my Zoom Enterprise account cannot see mmhmm as a video source in the dropdown.

I'm on Windows, and the webcam is the EOS utility. 

Just strange that it works perfectly on Zoom Pro, but not on Zoom Enterprise.
Any suggestions?

Thanks
Sid

2 REPLIES 2

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Disneyp interesting, as camera options in Zoom are whats available at the operating system level; or your inputs, whether thats a virtual camera, USB camera, or integrated. When you test your camera options is the Pro and Enterprise accounts you log into on the same device? Maybe thinking your device has restrictions to third-party camera sources like "mmhmm". 

I also wanted to point out Zoom has most of if not all features right within the Zoom platform itself without having to utilize any third-party platform. Suggest checking out the following KBs on these features: 

Above are some of many features you can utilize with Zoom, of course meeting the prerequisites within each article. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

Zoom Enterprise accounts usually have a Zoom Admin team that has to approve third party integrations.

Many will not approve such integrations unless they pass a security and privacy assessment. 

You should contact your Zoom IT / Admin team to see what they will allow.

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!