cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

logitech c920 webcam not working

mj3d
Listener

brand new logitech c920 webcam and its not working. help !

5 REPLIES 5

willjoe2442
Participant

THE Logitech C920 webcam may not work on your PC because of outworn, missing, or faulty drivers. Therefore, update drivers to resolve the issues. You can update the Logitech C920 drivers both manually and automatically.

Regards,

Diana

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi mj3d,

please see logitech support page for downloading drivers.

Download - HD Pro Webcam C920 – Logitech Support + Download

thanks,  eliot

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @mj3d just checking in! Were you successful in updating the driver for your device "logitech c920"? Were you able to use your camera with Zoom after the update?

Please keep in mind that the Logitech c920 and Brio are Zoom certified devices that will work with Zoom. We recommend that you update your Zoom client as well as your external camera device, such as your c920, to see if that resolves your issue.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

BuccaneersWGI99
Listener

I have verified I have the most recent updates for the Logitech Webcam C910.  Specifically, the mirrored vs normal is not working in zoom.  I have tested multiple times, closed and opened zoom, etc, with consistently the same results.

Eliot

hi buccaneerswgi99,

Test to see that the ‘mirror my video’ is or is not working.

Testing your video - Zoom Support

I have a brio and it works for my brio.

Another possibility is the zoom client or app that you are using.  I suggest using cleanzoom to completely remove zoom and then reinstall the latest version.  As of 11/25/2023, the current windows client is 5.16.10.

Uninstalling and reinstalling the Zoom application - Zoom Support

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot