cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom technical issues and chat history

kimsta88
Listener

Trying to find out how to view my chat history and meetings I have attended has not been successful, apparently you can't do this on a 'free plan'. There isn't a place where I can see my mentions or chat history once it's closed?

It is also hard to submit a ticket with my account when it just gets closed a few minutes later for not having the correct email address when I am literally using the account I signed in with. I'm struggling with zoom honestly, any help or advice would be appreciated! Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Donaldgallo
Listener

If you're using the free version of Zoom, it has limitations in terms of chat history retention and meeting recording access. In the free plan, chat history is only available during an ongoing meeting. Once the meeting ends, you won't be able to access the chat history.

Additionally, meeting recording and chat history storage might not be available in the free plan for an extended period.

To submit a ticket or seek support, ensure you're using the correct email associated with your Zoom account. If you're facing difficulties, consider reaching out to Zoom support through their official website or checking their support documentation for more information.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Donaldgallo
Listener

If you're using the free version of Zoom, it has limitations in terms of chat history retention and meeting recording access. In the free plan, chat history is only available during an ongoing meeting. Once the meeting ends, you won't be able to access the chat history.

Additionally, meeting recording and chat history storage might not be available in the free plan for an extended period.

To submit a ticket or seek support, ensure you're using the correct email associated with your Zoom account. If you're facing difficulties, consider reaching out to Zoom support through their official website or checking their support documentation for more information.

Thank you for the response!

can i join the Zoom Meeting about history?