cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

online chat support

fcollege
Listener

I tried to reach technical support on live cha but was told my account did not entitle me to that. I am sure I used in the past and I do pay for my zoom account. Have things changed recently or has the AI on live chat got it wrong?

13 REPLIES 13

Ktg
Listener

Just had the same issue.  And now, the support live chat box won't stop popping up every single time I click on any thing on the page

fcollege
Listener

I also experience the popping up support box issue. Hopefully it is a bug in the chat box to be fixed soon

Ktg
Listener

Looks like it stopped when I moved to Chrome. 

KarinFthlComm
Listener

I had the same question.  I am already using Chrome and it's happening to me, too.

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

The support options/structure has recently changed slightly.  See this Zoom Support article about half way down the page:

Ray_Harwood_0-1676001722480.png

I don't think Live Chat support was an option for Pro users before - maybe it was and I just didn't know it.  Now, Live Chat support is available if your overall account spends $50 or more monthly on subscriptions.

The main change was that Basic (free) accounts are generally unable to submit Support Tickets.

(Don't shoot the messenger... I'm a customer just like you.)

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Yes, live chat support was definitely an option.  So nice of Zoom to change their services but not their prices.  And to not tell us.  Live chat was the one reason I had stayed with Zoom over the years. 

Thank you for responding.  The first couple years I had Zoom (whatever the paid plan was at that point) I definitely had easy access to online support during meetings.  Now I am finding that even their web pages with instructions are often outdated (not matching menus, etc.) while they are busy trying to upsell smaller users on large webinars etc.  Right now I would rather complain than switch. Hopefully others in this Community Forum can be as helpful as you. 

DS84
Listener

Our subscription plan is greater than $50 USD/month but I still cannot access live chat support!

louella
Listener

Even I was facing this issue whenever I Used my zoom account . now   the support live chat box won't stop popping up 

Barcode Label Maker by : https://www.barcodelabelmaker.org

sarah_appdirect
Listener

I also need help reaching someone regarding our company account. I am not able to reach anyone at Zoom. I have filed multiple tickets and tried to reach our PoC Brian Warren directly. Not getting any replies. Please help. 

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @sarah_appdirect.

What type of assistance are you needing?  I can try to put you in touch with someone if I have some notion of what you need. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Well - the original reason was because the trust center documentation was out of date, and I needed updated reports for compliance... however I just looked and they have been updated since I made the original request. Would have been nice if someone had communicated that! Thanks for your help, but I'm good.

GratefulViv
Listener

Tried to get support through the chat bot only to be informed it's not included in my plan which is now called "Zoom One Pro".  The graphic clearly shows it comes with ticket and live chat. I don't see where I can add a ticket and the bot was useless. Plan-Management-Zoom.png