cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot edit a webinar to add another Co-Host

mariaanne2099
Listener

I am trying to add someone to a Zoom Webinar as a co-host. The webinar has already been set up and participants are signed up so I am editing the event. I cannot figure out why it won't allow me to add another co-host. Do they need to be added onto my account in some way? I would appreciate any sort of insights!

2 REPLIES 2

AnderV
Participant | Zoom Employee
Participant | Zoom Employee

Hi @mariaanne2099 ,

Please check this Knowledge Article on adding alternative hosts. Make sure all the prerequisites mentioned are fulfilled. Should the issue persist, feel free to open a ticket with our Support Team.

Happy Zooming!

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @mariaanne2099.

Co-Host are technically only added during a webinar... you make someone who is a Panelist a Co-Host.

@AnderV is on the right track... you add someone as Alt Host so they can start and/or attend the webinar on your behalf, and once joined, they are automatically designated as a Co-Host.  However, to add an Alt Host, they must be a Licensed (paid) user on the same account as you (sharing a common account owner).  "External" users (outside of your organization's account) and any internal users who are Basic (free) users aren't eligible to be an Alt-Host.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !