cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Reminders and Status with scheduling privileges

lmarkel
Listener

I have scheduling privileges for three very busy colleagues. I used to have Zoom reminders set to remind me 10 mins before my meetings. Problem is, I now get reminders for my meetings as well as the meetings of the three people who have given me scheduling privileges. I had to turn reminders off because there were so many and now I miss being reminded for the meetings on my schedule.

The same goes for my status in the Zoom client. My status is "In calendar event" all day every day because of the others' schedules.

Am I missing something? Is there some way to set the reminders and status to work only with my meetings and ignore those of anyone who has given me scheduling privileges?

Thanks!!

2 REPLIES 2

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @lmarkel , thank you for your contribution and great question! 

At the moment, it is not currently possible to disable pop-up reminders /notifications for those that use our Scheduling Privilege feature. This setting is currently the closest we have which will disable email notifications when a meeting is scheduled/updated/deleted:

image (1).png

I would encourage you to provide this feedback to our product team via zoom.us/feed. 

I hope this helped! 

Zoom Community Team 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Jasonl2l
Listener

Hi Carla, 

Not to dredge up an old post, but is this on the pipeline to get resolved? I think a good solution would be to have additional notification settings available next to each person in the "I can schedule for" section.

I manage the calendars of 12+ people, not all of whom I want to get every notification for, but without zoom scheduling privileges, I am forced to use my zoom account to host meetings on other's behalf or face being locked out of meetings they schedule themselves. 

Thank you,

Jason