cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Recording Conversion Terminates at 70% - Seeking Solutions

Selasi
Listener

I locally recorded a meeting, but after the meeting ended, the recording didn't automatically convert as it usually does. Instead, I noticed two files named 'double_click_to_convert_02.zoom' and 'double_click_to_convert_01.zoom.'

When I attempted to manually convert the video using Zoom, the conversion process initiated but abruptly terminated at around 70%, leaving the video unconverted. I'm uncertain whether the files are corrupted or not, but I'm eager to recover this recording. Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this issue?

2 REPLIES 2

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @Selasi

Zoom recognized this potential issue with local recordings, so we created a support article called Troubleshooting Local Recordings to assist you with these problems. Please review the document and attempt the troubleshooting steps. 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362753-Troubleshooting-local-recording-issues

Regards,

Brandon 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Thanks for your response Brandon. I've already attempted these troubleshooting options, but unfortunately, they didn't resolve the issue. Just to clarify, I'm using macOS, and I've also tried the recommended options for macOS.