cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my language interpretation??

ESWA
Listener

We have a Pro account however I cannot see the language interpretation option when I try to schedule a meeting.
I tried to enable it from the advanced settings and yet there is absolutely nothing about language interpretation there either. This is absolutely outrageous. This is an urgent situation and I need help immediately.

Please let me know if anyone has any idea what's happening here?

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Ekta_Mutyalwar
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @ESWA,

Language interpretation is an on demand feature.  Please could you raise a support ticket with us using link: contact Zoom Support to have this feature enabled.

After contacting support, please allow up to 3 business days for the feature to be enabled. Meanwhile, below are the account prerequisites for enabling Language Interpretation feature: 

• Business, Education, or Enterprise account; or Pro account + Webinar add-on plan

For more details refer: Language Interpretation in your meeting or webinar 

Regards,

Ekta

Thank you so much for your reply. I will contact zoom through the link you provided. However, I do not understand how come we could use the language interpretation option a month ago and suddenly this is taken away from us and now we need to pay more to get add on the plan? This seems extremely shady and absolutely not ok.

Regards,

Ekta_Mutyalwar

@ESWA, Apologies for the inconvenience caused but we will be happy to look into the matter and see what went wrong. If you have already raised a support ticket, please share the ticket number and we will assist you further. 

Regards,

Ekta