cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video

janetcrowley
Listener

I am the admin for our corporate ZOOM account and I have had several of our hosts tell me that they are suddenly having trouble getting their webcams, both internal and external, to work in ZOOM meetings. Anyone else experiencing this or have any advice?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
6 REPLIES 6

wfh_withcoffee
Listener

Hi @janetcrowley ,

Without knowing more information, I would surmise that this is a security issue that can be resolved with some OS settings adjustments:

I hope this helps! 

Thank you. Will give this a try!

Hi @janetcrowley, Thank you for your contribution! If you found that @wfh_withcoffee's suggestion was helpful, please mark it as "Accept as Solution" 🙂.  This will help fellow community members find the solution to similar questions. 

Thank you!  

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I tried this solution and it did not resolve the issue. When I open a meeting and click on start video, I get a spinning blue circle and that is all that happens. My permissions for the camera are turned on.

Edi

lisakuranda
Listener

my video has a red line through it that does not allow me to show my video/camera

edidavidson
Listener

I was able to resolve my issue with help from Syaufe Harriz from Zoom.

My paid account allows for support via e-mail.

I had to uninstall Zoom, restart my computer and then reinstall Zoom.

I had uninstalled and reinstalled previously, but it did not resolve the issue without the intermediate step of restarting the computer.

It is working normally again.

Edi