cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Preview Not Working

litesonwest
Listener

I used to be able to have a video preview screen prior to entering a meeting. I changed my account email and now all the settings are wonky. I made sure to update to the latest version on desktop, and I can confirm that 'Always Turn off my Video' is not toggled on. Not sure what else to do. I never changed my settings, and now the video preview is not working. Anyone have any advice? Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

hillerabde768
Listener

If the video preview is not working in Zoom, there could be several reasons for this issue. One possible cause may be a poor internet connection, which can result in slow or interrupted video playback. Another reason could be a problem with the video driver or the Zoom app itself.

To troubleshoot this issue, try restarting your computer or updating your video driver. You may also want to check your internet connection and try connecting to a different network if possible.

As for the example, Los Angeles security guard company may be interested in using Zoom for virtual meetings and training sessions with their employees. In such cases, video previews can be crucial for effective communication and collaboration, and any technical issues should be addressed promptly to ensure the smooth operation of their security services.

willjoe2442
Participant

Sometimes, the macOS misbehaving may cause Preview not to work on your MacBook Air or MacBook Pro. A quick macOS restart should fix this problem and meanwhile clear out RAM or temporary files to boost your Mac performance. To restart your MacBook, simply click the Apple menu and select Restart

Regards,

Diana