Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

IMMERSIVE VIEW

WHO CAN SEE "IMMERSIVE VIEW?" PARTICIPANTS? THE HOST? OR??? THANK YOU! 

NicoleG by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting duration stats

Is there is a way to access information on the duration of previous meetings? I'm calculating client hours and know many meetings went beyond the scheduled time. Thanks, Suzanne

Resolved! Meetings with ppt and video w/sound...

Prepping for my first ZOOM meting. As host, I will use ppt slides as well a running short ppt deck, video from youtube and sound. Any tips, hints as I a looking for a 100% smooth experience for me as host and most importantly for a small to medium la...

NicoleG by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Push to talk produces keyboard error clicks

When I use push to talk, the spacebar produces error beeps repeatedly as long as I press down. Participants can hear me but they also hear the tones--like I have a woodpecker in the room. Mac OS, Mac Zoom app. Can anyone think of a setting I'm missin...

JoelF by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't download recordings

Hi, I only seem to be able to download one recording off the cloud every few hours or per day. I'm the admin and only user (solopreneur). This has always been the case, but sometimes I need my recordings faster. When I click the download button, noth...

How much data does the Zoom phone app use?

I have looked high and low, and I find tons of answers as to how much data Zoom uses on a computer, but I can not find any estimates for how much data is consumed on a phone or tablet. Does anyone know?

Can not find the recordings in Android

I worked a meeting today on my android and I selected record meeting in the settings options. However, I am unable to find it online under recordings. Is there any way to retrieve this recording or meeting, If it didn't record is there any way for me...

Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program