Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

unable to activate virtual background in vivo y100

Dear team,Greetings for the day,Iam unable to activate virtual background feature at zoom apk version 5.14.7.13652 in my android phone VIVO Y100i trired all the settings but in vaini even tried the official app of shared backgrounds by zoom but while...

email list aftr registration

hi zoom, do u have feature that can download 1 click all emails and name like open to csv? because up to now i do manual, copy 1 by 1 and for name i type 1by 1 because canot copy pls helpthanksvic salazar

Marketing

I am keen on finding a way to market my company to a target audience and arrange meetings over Zoom. Any suggestion would be very welcome.

I've lost recurring meeting

Help! I have lost the ability to schedule a recurring meeting with no fixed time. When i click on recurring it provides a drop down box where i have to specify if this is daily, weekly or monthly. There is no option for no fixed time. how can resolve...

EKW19 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Mirroring Video issue on Chromebook

I am on a chromebook laptop, and I've downloaded the zoom app for chromebook, But i can't seem to find the arrow icon near my video button during meetings or video settings.. I want to mirror my video, but I can't seem to find how since I don't have ...

Preth by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Livestream screen speed is unstable.

Hi all, I have some problems with livestream screen. I already tested before livestreaming however while streaming it was still unstable screen. And the quality of the screen was not clear so can you guys help me to fix those problems. And what if I ...

mail with verification code does not arrive

Hello i try to create a free account with my business Mail, but the Mail with the verification code does not arrive. Not in Spam and not if we allow the zoom mails on our server.... I opened a case but get only the information that i dont have an acc...

can't update zoom

There is no updating zoom for me what so ever. I click on update links and I get a box coming up saying " you need to update to a newer 5.14.whatever...... /well I want to update so I click on update and it's just an annoying repition of the same thi...