cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using an alternative host for only one meeting

PurifiedAudio
Listener

When setting up an alternative host for one of my scheduled meetings, Zoom adds this person to all my future meetings.  If I delete the person, from any of the future meetings, they are deleted from all of the meetings.  How can I have this person set as an alt-Host for just one of my many meetings?  I've done this through the web portal and the PC software with the same results.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @PurifiedAudio

This question has been brought up many times. If you schedule a meeting using the Zoom-generated meeting ID and you input an Alternative host for that meeting then you will be able to use that Alt host for that particular meeting only. My recommendation is that you set that up as a meeting template and then use that meeting template whenever you wish to have that particular user to be the Alternative Host for an upcoming meeting. 

If this response has been helpful for you, please click on the accepted solution button. 

Regards,

Brandon 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

YaBoiB

Hello @PurifiedAudio

This question has been brought up many times. If you schedule a meeting using the Zoom-generated meeting ID and you input an Alternative host for that meeting then you will be able to use that Alt host for that particular meeting only. My recommendation is that you set that up as a meeting template and then use that meeting template whenever you wish to have that particular user to be the Alternative Host for an upcoming meeting. 

If this response has been helpful for you, please click on the accepted solution button. 

Regards,

Brandon 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?