Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Cloud recording storage full

Zoom send an email "your account is using more than the available could recording storage, cloud recording will be disabled... 981.1 GB of 5 GB used (19,622% used)."Q: Can I still use ALL of my OLD stored recordings in the future? They are needed for...

Raho_G by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom clip won't download!

Hey, I have a zoom clip with 1 hr 28 mins record time. There's no option to download it from the '...' icon like with my other shorter clips. Also, it shows as having 0 seconds of record time when in fact it's 1 hr 28 mins! Has anyone else had this i...

TamarW by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in - 2FA not working

I have 2FA enabled on Zoom Pro and since upgrading phones the 2FA is no longer working. I can not log into the account in order to disable it. I can not use Apple or FB because this account is set up using my work email. I can not even call support b...

Start Meeting without me

I'd like to know how to allow anyone to start a meeting that I have organized, without me. I will be on vacation and need a team member to conduct meetings already set up with clients. I've already turned waiting room off, and chose "allow participan...

SamiJ by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio not working

All, Everything on my two laptops have been updated - bios, drivers, windows, etc. I can hear participants but they cannot hear me. It doesn't matter if I'm using a webcam or my laptop camera/speaker. The test function shows speaker and microphone wo...

Get a transcription in Spanish

Hi there! Im a Spanish speaking health coach. I record all of my sessions with my clients to review them. I want to get the transcript in Spanish but I cant seem to find the way to do it. It only gets transcripts in English and French. What am I doin...

Matibu by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom meetings

Hi,I have been running zoom parties since covid and appreciate improvements in zoom meetings, can you please add stars just like facebook to make easy for participants to tip moderators/djs.