cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unstable network, tap to connect on Android

MrEd123
Listener

This error has just appeared. It has been working just fine up to now. Only zoom is complaining. My wife has the same issue on her android phone connected via the same Wifi. Both my wifes and my laptop are connect to the same Wifi without any issue with Zoom. This confirms the issue is only with the Android version.

I have tried restarting my phone, and checked that zoom is the latest version. I have cleared the Zoom Cache. As suggested elsewhere, tried a SpeedTest, which returned 500Mb/s download and 100Mb/s upload, so this is not an issue.

Why would zoom simultaneously fail on 2 android devices, but not on 2 Windows platforms? This strongly suggests a serious bug in the android version.

6 REPLIES 6

Dima_Zh16UA
Listener

I have the same problem too

Dima_Zh16UA
Listener

Deleting doesn't solve this bug

True. I have to clear all data and it works as long as you use the app. But when you close it , it says unstable network and can't refresh zoom.

hrtu1006
Listener

I have the same exact issue on my Samsung phone and tablet! I have uninstalled and reinstalled the apps. Tried different accounts as well. It doesn't work. I have 5G connection but this has never happened before

maximumsohan
Listener

Workaround: Login to your Zoom account through your mobile browser and then you can start/join your sessions through the web interface.

I am also having the same exact issue on my two Android phones. Mobile data/ WIFI doesn't make any difference on them while the Desktop client is working as intended. 

Renfield
Listener

I have the same problem too. I've checked everything just like you but still can't refresh my zoom. It keeps saying unstable network