cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see my meetings on zoom desktop client

NW23
Listener

After the latest update on zoom; I am unable to see my all scheduled meetings on desktop zoom client. I can still see them; If I log in through web browser but Unable to see the updates on zoom desktop client. 

4 REPLIES 4

psyvert
Listener

The same problem in Windows client

monica17
Listener

On windows I can't see my recurring meeting - I've been having to send invites from my iOS app and then joining myself from the desktop.   I read that recurring meetings only recur 60 times, so I scheduled a NEW recurring meeting from the desktop. That meeting still doesn't appear for me on the desktop, but does show in my iOS app....

JCinTX
Listener

Having the same issue. Any fix yet?

I got a new laptop. All my scheduled meetings were shown in the desktop client on old laptop, but nothing at all shows on new laptop. All the meetings are visible in the browser when I log into my account.

Not sure what version of desktop client I had on my old laptop. Probably not completely up to date. Was there some bug introduced in a recent update?

Update of cilent helped me. But I started it manual. In windows client i clicked on avatar and then "check for updates".