cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Desktop Client lost Meetings Tab

arodznegron
Listener

Hi!

My Zoom Desktop Client (on Windows) updated to one that has consolidated the Calendar and Meetings tabs (or so it says, feels more like it -lost- the Meetings tab) and now I can't really access cloud recordings from my desktop client. Or I just can't find them. Is there a way to go back to the old UI? Having to log into my Zoom account on my browser when I have a desktop client open just to get a cloud meeting's URL is a really bad experience.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi there @arodznegron thank you for posting for the first time, and welcome to the Zoom Community!

In your settings: https://zoom.us/profile/setting, you can disable the Merge Meetings and Calendar tabs. This will add a Meetings tab to your navigation. 

CarlaA_0-1714423484390.jpeg

Let me know if that helps!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi there @arodznegron thank you for posting for the first time, and welcome to the Zoom Community!

In your settings: https://zoom.us/profile/setting, you can disable the Merge Meetings and Calendar tabs. This will add a Meetings tab to your navigation. 

CarlaA_0-1714423484390.jpeg

Let me know if that helps!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

arodznegron
Listener

Thank you! That works!

My feedback: not a good feature to merge them. It's good that there's the option to "unmerge" them, but as a user that spends all time in the client itself, it's a double-whammy of a negative experience:

• A change was introduced that had a negative impact on my use of the product
  • The only way to revert the change is to:
    • Go to the website, which I don't even use
    • Find the setting and modify it
    • Restart the Zoom desktop client

Maybe make these changes opt-in in the future?

Anyway, thank you very much!

Great input @arodznegronI'll pass it along!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team