cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trimming Error

GRC
Listener

I trimmed a recording by mistake. I am not able to restore to the full recording, but I can see the time of the full recording in the video icon. I do not see any option to restore to the original recording under the trimmed video. The original recording is over 2 hours but now I have just 20 or so minutes.
Can anyone suggest how to recover the original file? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

You can restore original recording can be restored at any time after trimming. This will permanently remove the trimmed version of the recording.

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation menu, click Recordings.
  3. Click the meeting topic for the trimmed cloud recording you want to restore, then click the thumbnail of the video.
  4. Below the video, click Restore, then click Restore to confirm.
    The original recording will be restored and you'll be redirected to the original recording.

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Frank_TB

Hello,

You can restore original recording can be restored at any time after trimming. This will permanently remove the trimmed version of the recording.

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation menu, click Recordings.
  3. Click the meeting topic for the trimmed cloud recording you want to restore, then click the thumbnail of the video.
  4. Below the video, click Restore, then click Restore to confirm.
    The original recording will be restored and you'll be redirected to the original recording.

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

Krugio
Listener

I have the same problem , according to your solution I can not find Restore button. Please help me I really need that video in first version before trimmimg, thank you.