cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The passcode of Personal Meeting IDs (PMI) are keeps chaning on its own.

Jimhinojosa
Listener

I have a user in my organization who reported that their PMI passcode is changing on its own. This can not happen for the user because she shares her PMI link with an encoded passcode on a 3rd party app to have clients meet with her but lately, the clients have been having trouble since the passcode changes and she has to update the link shared on the 3rd party app. She has tried to manually set the passcode to 000000 but after a couple of weeks, it changes to a random passcode.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I had to create another account for the user and it seems to be sticking now. I switched the first account over to an alias email the user had and had them confirm the switched then I created a new account with their main email then merged the two accounts

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

AjaniB
Listener

I have the same issue with another user in my org--some help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

I had to create another account for the user and it seems to be sticking now. I switched the first account over to an alias email the user had and had them confirm the switched then I created a new account with their main email then merged the two accounts