cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teilnehmer ID

DavidH3
Listener

Dear community, A few days ago I attended a meeting. I am neither the organizer, host or co-host. Every participant is visible to everyone. So when I click on participants I see myself first then the host followed by the co-hosts and then the participants. Suddenly a participant ID appears after my name. The ID only appears after my name, the other participants are only described as host or co-host. Can someone tell me what the participant ID is all about?

Best regards

Liebe Community,

vor einigen Tagen habe ich ein Meeting besucht. Ich bin weder der Veranstalter, Host oder Co- Host. Jeder Teilnehmer ist für jeden ersichtlich. Wenn ich also auf Teilnehmer klicke sehe ich mich als erstes dann denn Host gefolgt von den Co- Host´s und dann die Teilnehmer.
Plötzlich erscheint hinter meinem Namen eine Teilnehmer ID. Die ID erscheint nur hinbter meinem Namen die anderen Teilnehmer werden wenn nur mit Host oder Co-Host beschrieben.

Kann mir jemand sagen was es mit der Teilnehmer ID auf sich hat'?

Liebe Grüße

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

DalongChen
Listener

It could be added by any of the host/cohost through the rename feature. 

View solution in original post

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @DavidH3 agreeing with @DalongChen on this.

However, this could also be if you joined a Zoom meeting by computer and select the Phone Call tab from the audio conference options, a Participants ID (along with the dial-in phone numbers and Meeting ID) will appear in-meeting. More info from the Knowledge Base article on Joining a Zoom meeting by phone

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

DalongChen
Listener

It could be added by any of the host/cohost through the rename feature. 

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @DavidH3 agreeing with @DalongChen on this.

However, this could also be if you joined a Zoom meeting by computer and select the Phone Call tab from the audio conference options, a Participants ID (along with the dial-in phone numbers and Meeting ID) will appear in-meeting. More info from the Knowledge Base article on Joining a Zoom meeting by phone

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Thank you, you made my day 🙂

I am glad I found your post. I was actually searching for this https://writinguniverse.com/ website online because I want to take help from professional essay writer and when I was searching for it online, I found link to your post as well and I found it useful for me and that is why I came here to appreciate you.