cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scrolling end credits during a meeting

GiacomoBarbieri
Listener

Hi everyone!

I'm asked by my boss to find a way to insert in a Zoom Meeting, DURING the meeting, some scrolling credits... End credits, news, ... Like in a TV show, or like Restream does. Is it possible? 

I've found no references online for my issue, the only thing I've found is how to add scrolling text on a VIDEO (OBS, Premiere,...), but it's not my case. 

I can also think about changing my Zoom plan, if this could help... And is also possible for me change the service, if an existing meeting service can solve my problem.

Thanks!

Chiara

4 REPLIES 4

bstrelko
Community Champion | Customer

Editing my reply, as I'm now re-reading and seeing that you ruled out OBS.

Why is an OBS feed unacceptable? You could use the OBS-Virtual-Camera as either a camera source or content source and pipe anything imaginable into the meeting.

If you are looking to add end credits to a meeting without spotlighting, sharing content, or using an existing video channel, you will NOT find an option for this in Zoom, Teams, WebEx, or anything else on the market. This type of work is done using production software and/or existing video streams within the software.

Thanks bstrelko for your reply.

I'm not really expert in using OBS (i've actually never used it), i'll take a look. Now i'll try to explain what i need... maybe is not possible.

I use Zoom meeting for professional training, "embedded" in a Moodle platform. (Moodle is my training platform, Zoom is the channel i use to create the lessons). This system has been approved by a national organization, which establishes whether my training is adequate or not respect to the legislation. I'm afraid that changing some part of this approved system (for example using OBS instead of Zoom) can cause problems... but, other than that, my meeting must be live, not registered, (if i could use registered videos it would be perfect, BUT...) and all the people, teachers and listeners, must have the possibility of talk to each others...

Now, i don't know if it's all clear... I'm here for any further explanation.

Thanks again for your help!

Chiara

bstrelko

You're not using OBS instead of Zoom, you're using OBS to get a 'webcam' into Zoom.

Your use case is clear, no further explanation needed.

OBS will do exactly what you need it to do, but you may need to hire or work with somebody who has a better understanding of this software and workflow, which may not be possible in your specific circumstance. It is not designed to be easy or straightforward, but is designed to be powerful.

Many many thanks, I'll try to think about it!

Ha ve a nice day!

Chiara