cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report for meetings I've attended

eaton
Listener

I host and join multiple unique and recurring meetings each week. I need to be able to run a report of all the meetings I attended from any device. This functionality would assist with time charging and client billing for past meetings, and metrics and trending for future project estimating. 

Fields that would be helpful in the report: 

Meeting ID

Meeting host

Meeting topic

Date and time joined (including time zone)

Date and time leaving or duration of time in attendance

Device used to access the meeting

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @eaton off the top of my head, I can think of for looking at both past hosted and attended (invited to) meetings you could leverage calendar and contacts integration with Google Calendar and Outlook, where you have the ability to look at past scheduled meetings. This may give you everything you need besides the two following: 

- Date and time leaving or duration of time in attendance

- Device used to access the meeting

For all the specific reporting you need users would need to be associated under one Zoom account with that you can leverage something like Zoom Dashboard which you would need a Business, Education, Enterprise, or API Plan.

However, here was my experience with integrating my Google Calendar. 

First integrating Calendar to the Zoom Desktop Client

calendar-integration.PNG

Second, after you've granted permissions, etc., you can go to https://calendar.google.com/calendar to see upcoming and past meetings scheduled by you and those to whom you've been invited. After integrating Google Calendar, I was able to see some previously scheduled testing meetings.

calendar-pastmeeting.png

Let me know your findings 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!