cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration Report Missing

PamPro
Listener

Had a horrible experience today with Zoom and I'm working to avoid repeating that experience.

Seeking how to access registration report and resend and access confirmation emails.
Using Zoom version 5.17.2 (both Chrome and Opera on Windows 11)

As today's session was getting started, I received several emails asking me to allow registrants to enter. Inside the meeting itself, I could find no way to allow entry. Later, I discovered this is supposed to happen outside the meeting and prior to the start. (why not from within the meeting?)

For tomorrow, I've uploaded a csv with all the names and email addresses. Uploading worked beautifully. Yet, when I attempt to generate a Registration Report, the system searches for the date and finds nothing. The meeting is listed in My Meetings, but the Report generation interface states 'no data' for the meeting ID or the date of tomorrow's meeting.

I searched for how to resend and access confirmation emails. 

the short version is 1. sign in, 2. go to Meetings, 3 Find the meeting, click the topic, 4. Click the Registration Tab 

The Registration Tab is not there. 

I checked the meeting after tomorrow and it includes a registration tab. 

Tomorrow's meeting does not.

Can someone tell me how to access the report and or confirmation emails for re-sending?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

PamPro
Listener

I've found the answer. I wish it was more intuitive. 

Registration must be required in order to view the registration reports and resend confirmations. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

PamPro
Listener

I've found the answer. I wish it was more intuitive. 

Registration must be required in order to view the registration reports and resend confirmations.