cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Recurring meeting with registration - showing all dates

pmoss73
Listener

How do I create a recurring meeting where the registration page ONLY shows the next event and not every occurence? We have a meeting with many dates and it means when you click on registration you see this really long list of dates.

Any help appreciated. Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

La_Luna
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

In the Registration options, if you select Attendees register once and can attend any of the occurrences, all dates and times of the meeting will be listed and the registrant will be registered for all occurrences. 
The other 2 options below will not show all the dates at once but a drop-down list instead.

• Attendees need to register for each occurrence to attend: Registrants need to register separately for each occurrence to attend. They can only choose one date and time on the registrant page.
  • Attendees register once and can choose one or more occurrences to attend: Registrants register once and can choose one or more occurrences to attend. They will need to select which dates and times they would like to attend and they will only be registered for those occurrences. They can choose multiple options.

Hi there. 
I have scheduled a weekly recurring meeting for a 12 month period.

Iā€™ve inadvertently added registration required.

Can I change this, please, so attendees DONā€™T need to register, without changing any other details of the meeting? (Time, date, meeting ID?)

Ah - have found it - just edit recurring meeting taking out ā€˜registration requiredā€™.

šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Yes, you can easily edit the meeting and disable registration without affecting anything else. 

hey there - i've set up a "recurring" meeting  with different timing options for one week (i.e., one link that allows registrants to pick from monday 2pm, tuesday 2 or 4pm or wednesday 2 or 4pm). is it possible to run the registration report that contains which meeting occurrence details that registrants actually picked? the usual report just runs a list and when they registered. have i missed a step somewhere?

I have the same problem since i updated zoom. i have tried the above solution but it does not work, it still lists every single future meeting in my list of meetings, and so i now cannot find the meetings I need! I just need the list of overview of meetings, NOT the schedule. please help!

When I choose Attendees register once and can attend any of the occurrences - will they get an email right before each event? We meet weekly. 

I had this option before, and now I don't find it anymore..... 

Was it removed?

T

ingfish
Listener

I worked it out... go into Edit all occurances, and change the recurrence from Weekly to No Fixed Time. Now Zoom client does not show a long list of occurances. Hooray!