cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording shows the speaker on the side with black stripe on screen sharing

eparadigma
Listener

One of our team teachers, recorded his class (with no public) on the cloud storage, sharing his screen, and when recording, the view of his camera appeared ON the presentation (top right corner), but then in the recording, the frame of his camera moved to the right side of the presentation adding a black stripe.

I looked over the settings to deactivate that view because we need all the recordings of the presentations to have the same view; with the frame of the speaker ON the presentation, top right corner. But I couldn't find it.

Please help!

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @eparadigma.

Is this a Cloud Recording or a Local Recording|?

I'm guessing that it is a Local Recording, and your standard layout overlays the upper right corner of the shared screen with the video of the presenter.  Please check the highlighted item in your Zoom Desktop App's Settings window on the Recording:

Ray_Harwood_0-1692685610761.png

Checking this places the video beside the shared screen, as you've shown.  Unchecking places the video over the right corner of the shared screen.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

It's a Cloud Recording. And we tried unchecking that box but it didn't work :').