Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Picture color

I need to find out how to make my face on zoom show up in color. When I'm on zoom my face is in black and white. How do I change this?

gloT by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meeting with TRUE Audience Engagement

If you've tried to create engaging activities for your Zoom Meetings and Events you know how much of a challenge it can be. We've hired dueling pianos, dancers, musicians, etc. and they all still just feel like we're in the audience and not part of t...

No video for participant

I just hosted a zoom meeting on my laptop with one other participant. Her video wasn't working and we couldn't find any settings to fix it. I have a Pro account and haven't had this problem before. Afterwards I remembered I had hosted a zoom meeting ...

Using shared screen as virtual background

Hi, I would like to use my shared screen (currently using Onenote) as the virtual background, wondering if this is possible pls? I write quite freely during my lessons, so using Powerpoint as virtual background doesn't really work for me. Intention i...

Video instability

I had been having difficulty with intermittent video stability. Have Windows 11 and laptop. Went to support.zoom.us and then to zoom support and looked at the zoom installers. First choice was zoom desktop client for meetings and when I downloaded th...

Barb23 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes