cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording converting -now disappeared- please help

ktingers
Listener

Hello,

I recorded my class last night to cloud. I finished it as normal and closed the laptop off. This morning i've open the laptop to find the meeting and it wasn't there. There was a zoom pop up window saying "Meeting not converted" 64% converted - so I allowed it to finish which it did but it isn't anywhere to be found. Please can someone help me, any ideas as to what has happened?

Why was it converting and how can i find the file. Thank you @members

Thanks Katie

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

DumuherePrince
Listener

Hi

It seems you actually recorded to your device and not cloud because zoom meetings recorded to the cloud do not need to convert, zoom processes it and sends you and email notification that your recording is ready. 

Check your device for the recording since you allowed it to complete. 

I hope this helps 

View solution in original post

Check here.... Windows: C:\Users\[Username]\Documents\Zoom

This should be your documents folder, check for a folder named, zoom

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

DumuherePrince
Listener

Hi

It seems you actually recorded to your device and not cloud because zoom meetings recorded to the cloud do not need to convert, zoom processes it and sends you and email notification that your recording is ready. 

Check your device for the recording since you allowed it to complete. 

I hope this helps 

ktingers
Listener

Hello,

Thanks this would make sense but why doesn't it appear in my "local" folder then? Shouldn't it be there? Any idea where it would save to on my PC? Trying to search. Thanks

Check here.... Windows: C:\Users\[Username]\Documents\Zoom

This should be your documents folder, check for a folder named, zoom

Zeffi
Listener

This has now happened to me twice in 2 months.  I am not happy.  I record dance classes.