cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on Creating recurring meetings with unique Meeting IDs

JK613
Listener

Question - I would like to find out if it is possible to schedule a recurring zoom meeting where each individual meeting has a unique meeting id

Is this possible?

Thanks !

5 REPLIES 5

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @JK613.

No. Recurring meetings use the same Meeting ID for each occurrence.  See this Zoom Support article for details, especially the first sentence:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0064248 

If you want similar meetings with different meeting IDs, consider the use of Meeting Templates to help schedule them with consistent settings.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Thanks for the response. 

is it possible to achieve what I am requesting (ie a regular meeting time with unique meeting ID) without recurring meetings all in one go? 

Ray_Harwood

Hi, @JK613.

Please check this setting in your Personal -> Settings -> Meeting tab -> Schedule section:

Ray_Harwood_1-1704728445279.png

This should be Disabled (grey), otherwise all your meetings will be using your PMI. This will not affect meetings already scheduled, so if you are having issues with people joining meetings to which they were not invited, this might be an issue until all currently scheduled meetings are completed and removed. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

That is not so much the issue.

I am running a membership where I want to have regular meetings  set up at the same time each week but using unique zoom IDs so that if a member cancels their membership they will no longer have access. 

Does that seem possible with zoom? 

thanks 

(Forgot to mention - I want to be able to set up all in one go to make it as easy as possible for me as well)