cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Putting ppl into groups in main meetig room, not breakout room, for games IE trivia

BenedictB
Listener

Hi

Any way to divvy up say 20 ppl into 4 groups for games, such as trivia. Not in breakout rooms as I can't speak to everyone at once if they are in their breakout rooms.

I want to simulate a classroom where I would have 4 tables of students, all in teams for the game, and I am hosting the game, putting the score on the board etc. The whole class is participating, but it is very clear who is on who's team..

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

zhhsdfuyaei
Listener

Absolutely, you can definitely achieve that setup for your meeting without using breakout rooms. One way to do it is by assigning each group a specific area in the main meeting room, such as a designated table or corner. You can then communicate with each group directly as needed during the game, just like managing teams in a classroom setting. It helps create a more interactive and engaging experience for everyone involved. It's a bit like how you'd organize different aspects of a PC software called Traffic Rider, where each component has its place and function within the overall program.