cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem occurred during downloading file or test speed.

Nujjaree
Listener

Nujjaree_0-1671724575300.png

I'm using external camera and the picture in zoom occcured like this. It appeared after I updated to the latest zoom version 5.13.0. How can I fix it. I need help, please.

5 REPLIES 5

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Nujjaree can you please share the brand/device you're using as your external camera? May need the camera 3rd party software, proceed to check if there is a driver update for the device, or recommend checking to see if there is an update for your operating system.  Also, suggest Uninstalling and reinstalling the Zoom application

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Uninstalling and reinstalling were already done but the problem still persisted. I am using Rapoo XW 170 and there is no soft wear required. One of my team who uses different brand of external camera has the same problem perisited with the driver updated.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

@Nujjaree thanks for letting me know about the camera you're using! Do you mind sending a screenshot of your advanced settings for your camera? May need to mess with some of the settings from the advanced video settings (suggest checking out the KB article as well). Also, are you using a Windows or macOS device? 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Nujjaree_0-1671727731783.pngNujjaree_1-1671727764881.png

Thank you very much for your reply. I use Windows and above is the camera's setting. Please advise.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

@Nujjaree np! Hmm, looks like you're on windows. Referring to the Zoom client settings above.

1. Please open the Zoom client on windows
  2. Navigate to the Zoom client settings

Screen Shot 2022-12-22 at 11.59.59 AM.png

3. From the settings window navigate to

Screen Shot 2022-12-22 at 12.00.59 PM.png

4. You should see the following advanced video settings (yours will differ from what's shown in the screenshot due to you being on Windows), but please refer to advanced video settings

Screen Shot 2022-12-22 at 12.01.34 PM.png

Question: Are you experiencing the same within the settings > Video tab when you preview your camera? 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his