Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

reuniones web duracion

alguien que me pueda orientar ¿Cuando una reunion normal se prolonga mas de 40 minutos y el host se mantiene hablando , que pasa ?

help me solve the mystery of the vanishing downloads

Salient DetailsI am the admin of my accountOn Friday, I assigned a co-host to a recorded meeting and then left the meeting due to illnessSubsequent to the meeting, I received the customary email notification that the cloud recording was availableI've...

Can't upgrade to paid account

Hi, I can't upgrade my Basic account to Pro. I know how to do it but it just won't let me hit the 'upgrade now' button which is grayed out. It only allows me to hit 'back'. I double checked everything - no information is missing or is incorrect. It's...

Roaming Zoom meeting Multiple Hosts

Hi all - I trust this will make sense and display my newbie-ness.Our small business has a few remote users. We have a few Licensed Zoom accounts. We would like to use one of the Zoom accounts for multiple meetings, hosted by any of our staff.I would ...

About the allocation of breakout rooms.

About the allocation of breakout rooms.If you execute a breakout room multiple times, the assigned participants may move to another room without permission. For example, start assigning Mr. A to the breakout room of ①.↓After the breakout room is over...

MR1203 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Interpreter Icon button for guests?

Hi! I set up my first interpreter event weeks ago...... It's a Virtual Wedding with half the guests speaking Spanish! The interpreter and I had a meeting to test everything. I thought we were set since I was able to get him set up to interpret simult...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now