Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Webinar Recordings not showing Polls

Hi, After my webinars are over and I check the recording, users don't see any of the poll questions or the shared answers. There must be a way to have it shared... What am I missing?! Please help! Thanks.

echoshow8 音声でZOOMに接続できない。

AmazonEchoshow8、「アレクサ、会議に参加して(alexa join my meeting)」でミーティングに参加していました。突然、6月に入ってからこの音声制御機能が利用できなくなりました。「To join a meeting,try asking me to open Zoom on a device that supports Zoom.」という返事がされます。「アレクサ、ZOOMを開いて」は反応し、ログインしていれば予定をタッチしてでの参加は可能です。しかし、目が不自由なので...

SY89 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting link coming up as not valid

When setting up zoom meetings I am doing it in the usual way but by the time the meeting comes round the invitees are being told the meeting link is invalid and the meeting has disappeared from my list.Also the host can not start the meeting can only...

TLBC by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Invites being sent from incorrect email address

HI, The invites I am sending out are going out under the incorrect email address and going into the wrong calendar. I have 2 emails and calendars linked on my outlook. Does anyone know how I can change this please?

Contratar pro por un solo dia

Hola, necesito usar Zoom Pro por un solo día, tengo que hacer por única vez dos reuniones de 10 personas y grabarlas en la nube. ¿Se puede abonar por un día en lugar de hacerlo por un mes entero? ¿Cómo debo hacer? Gracias

IlianaP by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing a file

In a meeting I could not share a file in the chat. i could not even select one. The 'My Computer' option was faded and whilst i could click on Dropbox etc nothing happened and no other screens were opened. My account is set to allow file sharing in m...

E2EE

Is Zoom end-to-end encryption still in Technical Preview as of 07/2023?

kkh0505 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How much data/ GB needed for Zoom -use?

Hello community,since i will be traveling and working, I will have to use Zoom without WLAN.Does anyone know how much Data Volume/ GB I need to buy extra to do Zoom meetings?Actually about 5 hours.Do you know how much Zoom Meetings use pr hour? I rea...

Hille1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes