cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture

JanetHudgins
Listener

I tho't I had posted my picture, twice, in the Zoom profile so it appears when online but that has never happened. Why is that?

5 REPLIES 5

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @JanetHudgins thank you for posting for the first time and welcome to the Zoom Community!

If your profile picture is not being displayed it is likely that you are not signed in to the Zoom app when starting the meeting or that you are logged in to the wrong account. Check these two things and let me know if that does the trick! 

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

JanetHudgins
Listener

Thanks for your response Carla. There is a separate icon asking me to activate Zoom when I sign into a meeting, otherwise I can't enter. Just my name is on my box. And the picture is in my profile when I go into my Zoom account but it doesn't show up when in a meeting if I block the 'view' button.

Hi @JanetHudgins

Would you be able to download the latest version of the Zoom app here: https://zoom.us/download

Then sign in using the same email. Once you are logged in to the app, start the meeting from inside the app and let me know how it goes! 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

JanetHudgins
Listener

Just found this. I have the latest version but still no picture.

Same for me. In some meetings my profile pic shows up, in other meetings it does not - while many other participants' pics _are_ displayed (either as small icons in chat and participant list, or the big thumbnail when you video feed is off). Seems erratic.