cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oops!

BarefootDancer
Newcomer
Newcomer

New to Zoom, I inadvertently began the process of hosting a meeting. Attempting to correct my mistake, I found a boatload of options for meetings ... but no way to cancel. I thought it would disappear. However, a window continues to pop up for me to finish scheduling the nonexistent meeting. How can I delete this? 

3 REPLIES 3

colegs
Community Champion | Employee

@BarefootDancer - If you go into your web dashboard and view upcoming meetings, hover your mouse above the meeting and a delete button will be available to remove the meeting.

colegs_0-1710173690042.png

BarefootDancer
Newcomer
Newcomer

Thanks for responding; I just found your reply. The only thing is, I didn't schedule any meetings. I just accidentally clicked on something and suddenly I was designated as a host with a calendar, some number, and a myriad of options. I don't want to host! I want to sign up for a meeting and have yet to find a way past this mistake.

colegs

@BarefootDancer - here is an article for joining other people's meetings, with all the different options for how you may need to join: https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0060732