cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No screen share option across all of Zoom Meetings

kshacrz
Listener

Hello everyone,

I'm encountering difficulties sharing my screen during meetings despite the host granting permission for all participants to do so. While others, excluding the host, can share their screens just fine, but I still cannot do so. As soon as I enter a meeting, a prompt says "You are restricted from screen sharing in this meeting" while participants with Basic License do not receive this. We've attempted several troubleshooting steps, including logging into a different computer with my account to isolate the problem, and joining meetings hosted by different users.  Additionally, we've searched online for similar issues and checked all settings from the Admin, Host, and my own account, but unfortunately, we couldn't find a solution. 

We've also tried reaching out to Zoom's chat bot for assistance, but it has been frustrating as the solutions and links provided were not helpful for my specific issue. This problem persists across all my Zoom meetings whenever I'm not the host.

Note: Account is subscribed to a Pro license. Zoom client version: 5.17.11 (34827)

Screen sharing Settings from Admin portal:

• Allow host and participants to share their screen or content during meetings and webinars
  • How many participants can share at the same time? - One participant can share at a time
  • All screens mode Who can share? - All Participants
  • Who can start sharing when someone else is sharing? - All Participants

Screen sharing settings from Host:

• One participant can share at a time
  • Who can share? - All Participants
  • Who can start sharing when someone else is sharing? - All Participants

Despite these settings, the issue persists, and we're unable to find any other solutions. I'm sincerely hoping that someone can assist me with resolving this frustrating issue.

Thank you so much in advance!

1 REPLY 1

jloring1
Listener

I have the same problem- I am unable to screen share even in my own meetings.