cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Layout on Desktop Recurring Meetings Hidden Away

katb123
Listener
I really dislike the new layout after the update - I only use recurring meetings that aren't on a set date. Now in the desktop app all of my meetings are hidden away and it shows a useless (for me) empty calendar 😞

How do I easily view all of my recurring meetings in the desktop app? Where are the options settings to choose what gets displayed? How do I turn off this calendar feature??
5 REPLIES 5

Your post is irrelevant. The issue is not about managing recurring meetings, it is about the Zoom UI. I want to open the zoom app and easily see my list of recurring meetings (like before update) and one click to start the meeting. 

• I agree. REALLY frustrating. Not appreciating new format at all. Also really glitchy .

AllisonC
Listener

I agree. I can't find my recurring meetings anywhere on the new Zoom app. WTF?

aitanaluna
Observer

Same here. Is there not a way to rearrange or customise? Agenda should not be the default view.

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi everyone! 

In your settings: https://zoom.us/profile/setting, you can disable the Merge Meetings and Calendar tabs. This will add a Meetings tab to your navigation menu in the Zoom app and allow you to view your upcoming meetings. 

CarlaA_0-1714492237323.jpeg

Let me know if that helps!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?