cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meetings Without Host

KarenChan
Listener

Is it possible for me to set up a meeting where people can meet without me?   Normally, we all meet together, but we have a special project going on where I'd like to allow folks to discuss their portions of the project with each other whenever they want - day or night, they decide the dates and times, and I don't have to be there to start the meeting.  We anticipate needing this through the end of this year.  I have a Zoom One Pro account. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

storyhub
Community Champion | Customer

It is possible for them to join the meeting before the host (see settings in web portal) and anyone entrusted with the host key can host the meeting (meaning they have all the privileges of a host) . Without a host everyone can talk with no one in control. Keep in mind that ANYONE CAN JOIN - this means that anyone with the meeting id and password can use the meeting id at any time and anyone they share it with can also use the meeting id at any time. You might want to also give consideration to team chat.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

storyhub

It is possible for them to join the meeting before the host (see settings in web portal) and anyone entrusted with the host key can host the meeting (meaning they have all the privileges of a host) . Without a host everyone can talk with no one in control. Keep in mind that ANYONE CAN JOIN - this means that anyone with the meeting id and password can use the meeting id at any time and anyone they share it with can also use the meeting id at any time. You might want to also give consideration to team chat.