cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost video feed

peterkish
Listener

In a zoom meeting today when I received a FaceTime call, which I declined but then the video feed for the zoom meeting disappeared. I still had the audio part and my camera was on and the others could see me but I couldn't figure out how to get back the meeting screen. When I clicked on the Zoom icon, it took me to the login page but I was clearly already logged in, just the video was gone. I'm sure it's a simple fix but for the life of me, I couldn't figure it out.

1 REPLY 1

wendyconnect
Listener

I just had the same situation as you (except didn't receive a Facetime call).  I was in a meeting, they were sharing their screen and it suddenly disappeared altogether and I couldn't get back to the meeting screen.  I could hear the meeting and presumably they could see m but my microphone was muted so I couldn't tell them.  Like you I clicked on Zoom  but it just asked me to sign in - I was clearly aready logged in.  I see this happened to you a year ago and no replies!  Did you ever find out how to remedy this?  I didn't even know how to leave the meeting, but I finally closed down Chrome and logged back into the meeting, having missed about 15 minutes of it.