Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Breakout rooms 100

From 2023 it is default to be able to create one hundred breakout rooms in a meeting. The option was possible before but only after applying for the feature. Before you had to have a minimum client installed. Is this information still valide? If you ...

Zoom ミーティングにおけるブレイクアウトルームの動きについて

お世話になります。先日、Zoom ミーティングにおけるブレイクアウトルームの動きについて、おかしな挙動がありましたので、 解決策をご存じでしたら教えて下さいませ。 ・ルームについては、繰り返し使用の為にルームIDは同一(3日間)・ホストについては、ルーム設置者以外に代替ホストを2名設置(ルーム作成時に登録/同一組織)・User_AおよびBがルームに入室し、その後、User_C(代替ホスト)が入室・User_Cのメニューにブレイクアウトルームのアイコンが表示されていない・入室しているUser_A,...

Reoccuring meeting Login Issues

Hi all, I have had an ongoing problem where I create a re-occuring meeting for a meeting I am holding weekly or monthly. I share the zoom login link with a client and when they use the link they get the message, "The host has another meeting in progr...

Trope by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom events

Hi! Tell me, please, who used Zoom Events, invitations to the event work only by registering and receiving tickets?

Problemi audio durante un collegamento Zoom

Buongiorno, ho appena comprato un PC Asus ProArt, ma durante il collegamento su Zoom meeting l'audio è quasi del tutto irriconoscibile. Premetto che con altri programmi si sente benissimo, soprattutto per quanto riguarda youtube e vlc (audio impeccab...

rocalab by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes