Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

ZOOMing with 3 cameras simultaneously and 5 devices

I have created a short provocative 5 min film, where there is a “conversation” among 5 parts of my identity that have been revealed during COVID lockdown due to the isolation that I had experienced in my life. I have set up my living room with 3 devi...

Yannis by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Meetings

Hello! I really hope someone can help me figure out this but I own an online school that sends the zoom links automatically to the students and recently its always always an Invalid Meeting ID even if the class was created the day before... already u...

Zoom Recordings

Is there a way to record to a centralized cloud storage from multiple users, so that all the recordings are in one location. This would allow easier management of recorded meetings. Thank you

Chyatt by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Static on Zoom calls

LatelynI have been having a issue with static in my headphones on zoom call. it speaks to internet connection sometimes but wasn't a problem previously. Please advise

MoeMa by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Video auto adjust issue

I am using Zoom for more then a year now. I am using a Logitech C930e and since about 2 weeks the colours look terrible. Everytime I start Zoom I have to reset the Standard Settings in my Logitech Camerasettings in order to have the colours right. It...

JGM by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom VDI App roll out

Hi I wanted to understand how zoom does their VDI software rollouts in thin client and HVC client? Do they also have this site/client tight relationship?

Ear buds not working

When I plug my earbuds into my computer, they don't work yet I know they work if watching a video on my laptop. Suggestions? thanks.

Resolved! Video Resolutions

Hello! I need help understanding the video resolutions that are possible to obtain with zoom, with different plans and settings. At the moment I have a free plan, and my video resolution, both sent and received is 640x360, 26fps (verified in the Stat...

Auricia by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program