cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lightroom slidshow makes participants disappear

kgayton
Listener

I am using zoom for in person sales calls with my photography clients. When I share my screen initially I can see them and myself if the upper right hand corner. I always start my client meeting by showing them a slideshow of their images in Lightroom. I prefer to be able to still see my clients in the upper right hand corner while we both view the slideshow. This helps me gauge their reaction to the images and also see if they need me to stop the slideshow for an interruption etc. The first couple times I did a zoom call l was able to see my clients after I started playing the slideshow. However, now when I push "play" on the slideshow it goes full screen and my clients disappear. If I try to press anything or exit during the slideshow etc. it completely stops the slideshow. Thank you. 

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @kgayton welcome to the community! Have you tried sharing screen first? Suggest when sharing screen to select the application you're currently running, which in your case would be the Lightroom application, after sharing the application and testing (with google slides), you can go back into Lightroom and start your slideshow in fullscreen; where you should have the option to change your view from speaker to gallery view. 

Sharing screen and my Google Chrome application with Google slides opened.

After switching back over to Google Slides, and clicking 'slideshow', or from Lightroom, Play a slideshow, and it should overlay the Zoom screen sharing window, with the participants to the top right, you will need to click the for gallery. 

Here are my settings for the Window size when screen sharing:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!