cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Count

anild
Listener

I wanted to understand what the License Count mean when we upgrade to Pro where the license count is 1-9. Does that mean that if I take Pro license, I can have 9 users added who could use the account. If Yes, can we have meetings scheduled at the same time for different meetings by different users.

Ex: License is Pro

User License Count: 5 (A, B, C, D, E)

Can A & B schedule different meetings at same time for different users? 

By adding A, B, C, D, E will I still be charged for 1 plan or will the new users I have to pay extra?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @anild.

Each user login is either a Basic/free account user, with the 40 minute Meeting duration limitations (and others), or requires their own Pro/paid license assigned to their login. You can have many Basic users, but only 9 users with Pro licenses.  Once you move to 10 or more licenses, your account will be converted to a Business account, which has some additional features not collaborate to Pro, but it also costs more (per user license). 

See the Zoom Pricing page for details: https://zoom.us/pricing 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @anild.

Each user login is either a Basic/free account user, with the 40 minute Meeting duration limitations (and others), or requires their own Pro/paid license assigned to their login. You can have many Basic users, but only 9 users with Pro licenses.  Once you move to 10 or more licenses, your account will be converted to a Business account, which has some additional features not collaborate to Pro, but it also costs more (per user license). 

See the Zoom Pricing page for details: https://zoom.us/pricing 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Hi @anild

I reviewed your post and marked @Ray_Harwood's reply as the accepted solution. If you have any more questions, feel free to reach out!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

CameronFlynn
Listener

Thank you so much for the solution, I also wanted to ask the same.