cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I see pink screen when turning on video

sravichandr3
Listener

My audio is working fine but the video is not. I get to see a pink screen when I turn on the video. In a meeting, I could not see the video of other participants (whose videos are turned on).

I also see the screen shared by other participants as pink.

I tried different (Bloomberg built) video conferencing platform, it worked fine, where I am able to see my video and also the participants.

Versions:

Zoom Version: 5.16.10 (25689)

Macbook Pro 16-inch, 2023

Apple M2 Pro

4 REPLIES 4

Humashankar
Participant

Hi - I hope that you are Doing good !!

Quickly have a check on the Camera Settings:

go to Settings.
Navigate to the Video tab.
Make sure the correct camera is selected from the dropdown menu.
Test your camera by clicking on "Test Video" to see if it displays properly

Hope this helps and happy to assist further !!

Thank you very much and have a fantastic day!
Warm regards

Huma

kwasserberger
Listener

I'm having this exact same problem.  Has happened multiple times, only fix I can find is a reboot,  which is inconvenient.

Zoom Version: 5.17.5 (29101)

Apple M1

MacOS Sonoma 14.3.1 (23D60)

Spain
Listener

I am having this issue recently. Until last week if I has video on and someone shared a screen I will see pink screen. But today I am seeing pink screen even when I don't have video on. Can you please look into this urgently? Thanks.

ragsun
Listener

This is annoying. Every update Zoom pushes on my Mac screws up screen sharing for me. All I see is a pink screen and this has happened around 3 times already and every time  I had to either restart my computer or re-install zoom. 

Can you please fix this issue ASAP? I've heard complaints from some of our employees on this exact issue.