cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I dont receive the confirmation email to active a pending user

lauracrespo
Listener

We have created a new user with a new email and we did not receive any confirmation to activate that user.

2 REPLIES 2

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @lauracrespo 

How much time elapsed between creating the user's new email address and when you invited them in Zoom?

I've often seen new email addresses be "created" on the frontend, but not actually immediately available on the backend mail server. This typically means the email that Zoom sends cannot find the newly created email inbox yet, so it is bounced back to Zoom. I'd suggest re-sending the invitation email from Zoom (Users page > Pending tab) about a day after the first email.

If you are still not receiving the email, I'd suggest contacting Zoom Support, who can check our email system to see if that email address has been blocked by our email service for too many failed delivery attempts. 

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

wes4
Listener

I'm having the same problem. What do you do if you can't contact support? We only have Basic licences - but we are paying for Zoom Webinar and Phones and we can't add a user to assign a Zoom Phone plan.

The only support available to me is this forum and the chatbot - which couldn't help me.

Thanks.