cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I fix these colored lines appearing over the video?

gszsu
Listener

Screenshot (33).png

Screenshot (35).png

 The Title says it all. And this problem only occurs when im launching meetings on the browser.

3 REPLIES 3

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @gszsu welcome to the community! First, I'd check to see if you're having the same issue within the Zoom client.

You can download the Zoom client from https://zoom.us/download, sign in with your Zoom credentials, and start a new meeting (for testing purposes) with yourself. Choose the same camera input that is displayed in the web portal and see if you have the same experience in the Zoom desktop client as you do in the Zoom web portal.

Let me know your findings! 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

no i'm not having same issues on the zoom client @RN 

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

@gszsu I see that this is participant view of users with their camera on. This is more of a question for the participant using camera, but Im curious of a couple of things: 

• Is the user also using Zoom from the Browser and is their browser up-to-date? If not, suggest updating browser. Dependent on the browser, but maybe suggest looking into this external resource on updating your browser
  • Is the participant using external camera or integrated camera? And with that being said are they using the virtual background feature in the web client / PWA? 

Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 8.59.32 AM.png

If you're having no issue though however using the client, I would use the client for the best experience 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!