Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Lenovo Desktop Video Psychedelic Issue

Is anyone else experiencing a psychedelic banner with the other Zoom attendees' faces superimposed over yours? This has happened to me since 1/10's recent update! I am unable to host a meeting or participate in a meeting with my camera turned on with...

12020 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two meeting at once from two different accounts

I'm a yoga teacher and two of my classes are virtual. A receive a broadcast link from the studio and that's how my class is streamed and I use my laptop. I use my PERSONAL (paid account) to log in from my phone and record my class so I can watch it b...

When Sharing My Screen my Chat Box is disabled

When I am sharing my screen my chat box is disabled. I am sharing a Canva presentation. I want to be able to interact with people but can't in the chat. How do I get this to work? I have tried a few things with no success.

snashdc by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera settings on Zoom iPad app

I know how to change the camera settings on the computer Zoom app so that my image will not be in mirror mode. But I do not see such a setting on the iPad or iPhone Zoom app. Is there a way to make the image not be mirrored on those devices, or am I ...

cbohanan by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

share screen

When I schedule a meeting I don't see any option to allow in advance screen share.Only if I'm participating in the Zoom then I can let the participants share the screen.Someone can help me?Thanks

Hortica by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Retrieving a recording

I am trying to retrieve a recording of my dissertation. My chair send me the code but I cannot view it.

Doctorp by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meetings

When I sign on to zoom, it is linked to my Outlook calendar for work. All of my meetings show up in my zoom, and I would like zoom only meetings to show up there. Is there a way to change what meetings show up, especially to have only meetings with z...

gmk by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes