cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Home” tab disappeared , no access to upcoming meetings

IlanaBH
Listener

After update to ver 5.14.11 (17466) “Home” tab disappeared , no access to upcoming meetings.
I need this urgently , can not resend all meetings.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Zoom has listened! 

The removal of the Home tab and replacing the contents of the Meeting tab with the one-day calendar of events has been REVERTED.  Log out and back in on your desktop app to see the Home and Meetings tabs at the top, and select the Meetings tab to see the layout previously available prior to the roll-out of 5.15.3.

Please see this Zoom Support article for details:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/17564111105677

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

63 REPLIES 63

thanks y'all.  updating worked for me too.

will4jan
Listener

Me too. I have a laptop and can't see either an umbrella or the text "Anytime Meetings". I can find my recurring meetings on the website so all is not lost, but not on the app. Help!

I found the umbrella after I updated zoom again. So go to your profile pic and go to "check for updates. Update zoom and wholaa, the ambrella and "anytimes meetings" is there 

thank you AnnaSparkle, I did the update again and now I can see them. Was about to throttle someone!  

lorihughes
Listener

The "Anytime Meetings" tab did not work for me. Clicking that shows me one old meeting and zero upcoming meetings.

Other people are having luck with an update and possibly a reboot, maybe that will help?

I updated before posting. This issue remains unchanged.

usa1752
Listener

It's obnoxious... When I opened it this morning, it did an automatic update. This is what made the meetings disappear. It seems you have to update it a second time to get the umbrella and the 'Anytime Meetings' button. 

Yes you do. Going to the profile tab and choose update. 

JS8
Listener

I have the same problem. This started after updating to Zoom 5.15.3 yesterday.

Home button is missing, meetings button shows what used to be the home instead of showing meetings. No sign of upcoming meetings anywhere. (I don't have the 'anytime meetings' button mentioned by others here.

I tried updating again - message says 'you are up to date'. I tried rebooting laptop - no change. 

If anyone has any suggestions it would be very appreciated. Thanks.

Using a MacBook Pro laptop (OS Monterey). 

IlanaBH
Listener

I update as suggested, now I see the umbrella  ans any-time meeting. Thanks !!!

But now I have a new problem : The list includes  ALL meetings I ever had  –  Where I need only upcoming meetings. Any Idea ?

natalie11
Listener

How does one update the app if zoom does not prompt for an update.

lorihughes
Listener

The response to my support ticket, asking about this issue:
"I understand you want to see your upcoming meetings on the sidebar. Let me help you with your concern here.

We want to thank clients like you for your diligence in managing your account and for letting us know if there's something we can help with. This can also contribute to improving the service that we are providing and it is greatly appreciated.

Based on the new interface of Zoom desktop, currently, for you to be able to see your upcoming meetings, you need to click the date on the calendar to show scheduled meetings. 

We welcome your ideas, requests, or comments about Zoom. We'll use them to improve our service.

You may fill out a feedback form located at  https://www.zoom.us/feed 

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

For further inquiries, please feel free to visit our website at https://support.zoom.us."

So, Zoom has done away with the sidebar that shows all upcoming meetings, and to find them, users have to click through the calendar, day by day. This change means info that was provided at a glance now requires numerous clicks. What a horrible UX change that makes the app less efficient.

Admin-C
Listener

I did the latest update and rebooted my computer.  Unfortunately, I'm still not seeing the "anytime meetings" link.  I only have a "schedule meetings" link as shown below.  Any ideas as to what else I can do to see my upcoming meetings on the app? 

Note: I can see them if I log into the website.  However, that is very inconvenient. Although I'll use it as a necessity for now.

ZOOM.PNG

Zoom's update means that you now have to click through each day on the calendar to see your upcoming meetings for each day. The app no longer offers a list of all upcoming meetings. You have to use website for that.

But they are not scheduled meetings they are reoccurring meetings. This update is not efficient at all. So I will then need to keep a doc with all the links of my reoccurring meetings for convenance. 

I agree completely that this change makes work less efficient. Provide feedback to Zoom: https://www.zoom.us/feed 

I noticed having to click through day by day on the app, as well, in order to see upcoming meetings. It is absolutely ridiculous.  I guess I'll have to keep signing into the website to know what is happing on a daily basis.

I gave them feedback on the revisions they've made that are not user friendly.  Whether or not they'll remedy any of them remains to be seen.   Hopefully, many others will let them know, too.

thanks sent my complaint

chrismenard7

Yesterday, 07/12, I was in the same boat. Home was gone, Meetings moved to the spot of Home and I could not see all my meetings. It appears Zoom has fixed this. See the two screenshots I took this morning. Home is back, and when I click Meetings, I see them all. I'm using Zoom 5.15.3. I was on the same version yesterday and it was messed up. If you don't see it correctly, I suggest signing out of the app and signing back in. I hope this helps.

To check for updates, click your profile picture in the app, and click Check for Updates. 

Thanks for the update.  Just checked mine and it's back to normal.  Thank goodness!

Thank you so much for the update! We're in the process of reverting this interface change to "Anytime Meetings" and I'm very sorry for the inconvenience it caused! In the meantime, if anyone still can't see their reoccuring meetings, we recommend updating your Zoom desktop client to version 5.15.3 and locating your recurring meetings from the Meetings tab in the Anytime Meetings drop-down arrow. We have a new support article about this issue and will keep it updated with new information as it becomes available.

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

lorihughes
Listener

Hurray! Thank you!

Ray_Harwood

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Zoom has listened! 

The removal of the Home tab and replacing the contents of the Meeting tab with the one-day calendar of events has been REVERTED.  Log out and back in on your desktop app to see the Home and Meetings tabs at the top, and select the Meetings tab to see the layout previously available prior to the roll-out of 5.15.3.

Please see this Zoom Support article for details:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/17564111105677

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !