Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meetings

Why my account does not show details of previous meeting held through Zoom

apr16 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Registration Page

attendees fill all information and Click "Register" Why Apporval page not show link url join to meeting? We want to see link url join meeting after click Register in Approval page. Remark : System send link url join meeting to attendees by email.

Wanna Grooming

hey friendI am new and want to know about the app someone guide me    

Mj777 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Need customer care contact number and email id

HI team, I am using Zoom paid version from last 2 years and its going good. from last month it creating problem as meeting get disconnected after 40 min in Paid plan. I try everywhere to resolve this but from no where i get respone. i try there tool ...

Video doesn't show

I just got off a Zoom meeting and the participants could hear me but they couldn't see me. Everything looked normal on my end. I could see me and all of the other participants but all they could see was a black box w/ my name is it.