Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrating Experience for Attendees -- Getting "Waiting for Host" or "Meeting in Progress" messages

Bruce2
Listener

I am experiencing the same frustrating problem that many have posted about -- but for which Zoom has not supplied a good answer: I use  and have always used my PMI. But for the last several weeks, attendees to meetings for which I have send out my PMI arrive and get either a "Waiting for Host" or a "Meeting in Progress" message, while am waiting in the room. I now have to regularly -- though not all of the time -- send a fresh link from the meeting in progress. This makes no sense. It is the same link. Has anyone found a fix? Has Zoom supplied an answer to what is going on?

AND IT IS NOT BECAUSE I AM USING A INSTANT LINK.

1 REPLY 1

Shaimaa
Community Champion

Hi Bruce2

We want to assist you through your issue. We gently ask you to open a ticket with our support team to be able to look into your case and investigate what could cause that. 

Kindly please submit a technical request here

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new

Please like any post that helped you; please mark solutions so others can find them!