cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting participants list while meeting in proccess

KCMavTech
Listener

Cheers everyone!

The situation is that we want to make a lottery among the participants of the meeting, and do it right at the moment of the meeting. Lottery is a regular randomizer. And here is the easiest way of such a draw is to export the list of conference participants, throw it into the randomizer and just click the button. But I do not know how to get this list. I hope someone knows how to do this, otherwise I will have to manually number all the participants. Thank you in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bdelossantos
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @KCMavTech ,

Unless you or your Admin have access to the "Dashboard", there's no way to collect this information until the meeting is over.

bdelossantos_0-1656518678593.png

Live Meetings will be visible and the admin will have the ability to click on the ongoing meeting, view the participant list, highlight and copy all the names present and paste them into an excel sheet.

bdelossantos_1-1656519636979.png

"Challenges help us grow, try and learn new things, welcome constructive feedback, embrace uncertainty, and always assume the best intentions, especially with our teammates." - from a respected leader

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

bdelossantos

Hi @KCMavTech ,

Unless you or your Admin have access to the "Dashboard", there's no way to collect this information until the meeting is over.

bdelossantos_0-1656518678593.png

Live Meetings will be visible and the admin will have the ability to click on the ongoing meeting, view the participant list, highlight and copy all the names present and paste them into an excel sheet.

bdelossantos_1-1656519636979.png

"Challenges help us grow, try and learn new things, welcome constructive feedback, embrace uncertainty, and always assume the best intentions, especially with our teammates." - from a respected leader

KCMavTech
Listener

Thanks a lot, you're a King!

I guess that works well by looking at pics and text, but I just can't see that "Dashboard" button. How can I as admin turn it on or maybe gain access to it?
Actually, there's a error code - No Privilaige (200)

bdelossantos

You'll need to have a Business, Education, or API Plan per the pre-requisite.