Error Code 2207

Sarahtulip
Listener

Whats Error Code 2207?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

@dwillmore on spot! Yes, error 2207 is an issue for a subset of users not able to use OAuth for authentication more info and keep up-to-date on this incident here https://status.zoom.us/incidents/c48nty1n9t1r

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

TeddysDead
Listener

I would love to know as well! I can't access any meetings because it keeps popping up

ding11m
Listener

I think this is a common error today?

EleniH_22
Listener

error canvas.JPG

 This is the code error I also have today, anyone else?

janemr
Listener

I have the same error code.

janemr
Listener

Zoom worked if I launched from Zoom.us.  Doesn't work when I launch within my learning management system.

heftert
Listener

I've been getting the same since last night Jan 22. I'm going to try launching Zoom and sending an invitation.

IAmOnePunchMan
Listener

Same, I get this message from college Blackboard login, but can see meetings if I login directly at zoom.us.

vtswiencicki
Listener

Error Code 2207 - v=2.0;clid=aw1;rid=INT_8f5163f1ae8cff52

Anyone get this to work?   I can't use ZOOM in my LMS

dwillmore
Listener

I am getting the same message with a different rid.   We can't use Zoom through our LMS.

dwillmore
Listener

Zoom is having problems with its REST API.  They know what the problem is and are working on the fix.  I think this is why we are getting this error in our LMS.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

@dwillmore on spot! Yes, error 2207 is an issue for a subset of users not able to use OAuth for authentication more info and keep up-to-date on this incident here https://status.zoom.us/incidents/c48nty1n9t1r

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!