cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code 10004 when trying to update???

Mayhen
Listener

I am using a Mac pro and I have not been able to install the update that is required or use the app.

The error code is 10004. Any helpful suggestions?

It lets me schedule from the browser but then I am not able to join the meeting or allow anyone in.

Thanks for any support

6 REPLIES 6

kaboom
Listener

I have been having issues like this since Monday morning. I saw that there was other people that are having the same issue. And I was hoping that there would have been a solution by now, and unfortunately no one has found a solution to help us. Tomorrow I will be binging my laptop to a friend of mine who is a Geek with computers. I am praying that he will be able to help me better than the kind of help that ZOOMS customer support has been lacking.

kaboom
Listener

I found a solution that wasn't told to us, and it works. Please follow these directions?

Someone stated this "I got around this by downloading it directly here: Download Center - Zoom 8.5k

Make sure to click the link that says “for Macs with Apple Silicon chips, click here to download.”

When you go to this website that they are directing us, it is the first download icon that we see. You will see in small print that says: for Macs with Apple Silicon chips"

I just went to the Download Center - Zoom 8.5k and clicked on the "for Macs with Apple Silicon chips, click here to download. and it downloaded the yellow gold box to my desktop, but when I tried to open it, it said it wasn't purchased from the app store and would not open.

someone names carolyn 8909? and Pamela Rose observer answered but I don't know how to find their answers? Help.

Renia
Listener

Kaboom...thank you SO much for your suggestion and including the Download Center- Zoom 8.5k link. It was so incredibly easy and helpful. I was getting the same error 1004 messages and unable to install the updated zoom app after serval different attempts and approaches. Your link took about 5 minutes and I was updated and able to access Zoom immediately. I am really grateful as you saved me hours of frustration. THANK YOU! 

kaboom
Listener

You're very welcome. I know how flustered we were on Monday, and I was determined to find an answer that will benefit us. And I was not going to keep that information to myself.