Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

camera freeze windows 11

Hi, my camera on my brand new notebook freeze on windows 11 ? it's a Asus vivabook model J1400KA. I try with the windows driver ... doesn't work ! I try to install a newest asus's driver ... doesn't work !What can i do for my camera work correctly ?I...

HORRIFIC screen issues since last update

Hi there myself and a few others who teach via zoom have had awful screen display issues since the last download, its flickers it changes in colour it makes me look like an andy warhol photograph/painting and its just not going away does anyone have ...

Meeting Registration names gone

I am new to ZOOM and scheduled a meeting with registration. When I go in to the meeting it still shows the numbers, but when I click on edit there are no names in the pending, approved, or denied. I do not know what to do to get them back.

Pamsie by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Opening a call without Host

HI! I have approval to create meetings (Zoom) within my boss' calendar in Google Calendar.I change the host to him on every call and still I have to open all calls for him and invite him and the others on the call into the call and then bounce out. I...

Zoom performance steadily deteriorates on Linux Ubuntu

I am running Zoom 5.8 on Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS. Recently I started experiencing behavior where Zoom runs fine at first. Then after 30-45 minutes the video starts to freeze up for varying amounts of time that slowly increases. The audio comes through fin...

brownfr by Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 6 likes

Recent Video

I did an interview with a client but never recorded the interview but I thought I did. How do I find the past zoom meeting if i didnt record it?

host issues

I used to operate a tutoring service with a designated gmail address, and used a zoom account associated with that address. At the time (2020), there was no limit on time. I no longer operate the tutoring service and am no using that account for anyt...

leahbw by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes